Thursday, July 5, 2007

4th of July; or, "New" Car!

Yes, it was another yaer of me running in a 5K. And this time I finally finished in a shorter amount of time than Pete. Victory for me! I shall not relinquish this title. Maybe I should retire from running?

Meanwhile Jill and I also hosted the family over for the Fourth. Lots of hot dogs, other food, children, rabbits, and NO FIREWORKS. Thank goodness... those popping noises gets a little obnoxious after a while. Jill and I must be getting old; we went to bed at 9pm last night. We have seen plenty of fireworks in our life. We can see more next yaer.

And I have a brand old car! A 1989 Volvo which runs smoothly. Yea for me! Maybe I'll throw in a picture down the line.

Vocab quiz tomorrow: be prepared, sophomores!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, I agree with what Rodrigo said. Next year why don't you run the 10K, ya pussy.