Friday, March 28, 2008

A Little Bit of Ireland



Bit by bit, Jill and I shall cover the venture to Ireland. Here to the right is a local inhabitant in the city of Dooley. Jill for some reason thinks that this local bleater looks just our wonderful young rabbit Ruby Jane. I just don't see it. The ears are all wrong!


Anyway, we're both finally getting back to our normal sleep cycle. At least I have UCLA basketball games to watch to keep me up later.


Oooh, a Friday when we can eat meat. Last week it was tiger prawns? I can't recall... I lose memories when crossing time zones.
So on the lower left hand corner here is a brilliant sunset taken from our B&B in the city of Dingle. I do believe it's Easter night that this was taken. Dingle is quite the small harbor village in southwestern Ireland. Most of the people there speak Irish as their first language as was obvious during Easter Mass. I haven't heard a bilingual Mass like that since Scott and Cyndi were married. Not only that but there was a funeral thrown in too. The Easter Mass, not Scott and Cyndi's wedding.
I'll search for more picture about which to comment. Until then... go Bruins.

No comments: