Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Wedding nightmares?


I am back to having wedding nightmares....you know, the ones that wake you up and leave you panicked that you trip and fall into the cake?! Considering I am happily married and loving life, the only real cause of these nightmares must be my tardy photographer.

It's been five months and we still don't have pictures. And now, our photographer has quit communicating with me. For months, I've been playing "nice, sweet, accommodating Jill" but just recently I changed my tune. I called and/or emailed her on 3/26, 4/2, and 4/9 expressing my concern and disappointment. No word back. I do know she's alive and well enough to continue working as photographer- but she's not able to call me back?! Strange.

Generous friends have offered advice regarding my missing wedding pics. But the bottom line is that it's not about the money.....it's about have treasured photos from our wedding day.

Who would have thought that I could still have wedding nightmares. What's next--- nightmares about final exams?? I sure hope not!

No comments: