Thursday, April 5, 2007

Surviving the ATL; and Annoying Gator Fans

I guess the only thing better than a bunny on the head would be a Bruin at the Final Four. In any event, that was quite the fun fan sojourn. Alas, it didn't go so well for my Bruins but hey, we made it there and that's something that Duke/Kansas/Kentucky/Yale fan can't say.

On a related note, are there are sluttier fans than female Gator fans? And the guys are intolerably arrogant. They really need to be introduced to the Total Perspective Vortex and realize where they really are in the universe. Then again they may be so oblivious to life around them that they go Zaphod Beeblebrox and survive. OK, I can't even recall which exact book that scene is in... how did I get here? Oh yeah, annoying Gator fan.

What's up with our washing machine? That is all.

1 comment:

JCMA said...

I totally hate Florida fans. Don't worry, you are not alone. I'm a Gamecock. We're probably pretty slutty too.