Monday, March 26, 2007

Re: Final Four and HS Poetry

Woohoo! The Bruins knocked off the Jayhawks and on to the Final Four go the merry band of the blue and gold. And I knew that season tickets would do me good some day; I managed to get tickets to the Final Four again this season. To use a line from Commute Bunny, "Damn straight!" I need to talk to CB about her language.

So I better type up the rest of the Quarter Exams for my sophomores tonight before I get too tired. Oh, like they'll remember who wrote "Ozymandias." That and "The Second Coming" are the only two poems I recall from my junior year in high school. I don't know what my other Loyola contingent recall, but my memory is a bit Swiss-cheesed and it's only getting cheesier (at least that's what Jill says about my attire).

I am Mr. Erb, King of Kings, look on my works, ye Mighty and despair!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that Juan really needed yet another outlet to spout his musings.

OK though, I'll play along. Different genre, but I think I remember from HS sophomore year that Clyde was the name of the baby that died in A Raisin in the Sun (We used this as an example to the principal about why this teacher was NUTS).

Mariner MH