Sunday, May 6, 2007

Delayed Disappointment (Darn Reality Shows)

I don't watch many reality programs. They're so damn contrived with their editing and all... but Jill and I do watch The Amazing Race. We actually taped them all (God bless our DVR but that's a blog for another day) and the first and last episodes were the only two we watched "live" (as live as a reality program gets). Anyway, after all this time we were somewhat disappointed that the dysfunctional dating team won. As Cherry Bugg would say, "THUMP." Then again at least the team with the midget didn't win... dare I ask Raffi if they set back Armenians by at least 200 yaers.

I'd love to participate in something like that but after our venture from Tanzania to Los Angeles over 40 hours in four countries... that was good enough for me.

Virgin Atlantic flies from London to Nairobi now! No offense to Kenyan Airways but didn't you guys just crash a plane? I guess I shouldn't kick an airlines when they are down.

Anyway, I guess I should get back to what I do most on Sunday nights: crossword puzzles.

No comments: