Monday, March 15, 2010

Change of Time Great for Rabbits


With the earlier changing of time this year, the bunnies get to bounce about the back yard until 7p.m. in March! I'm not sure if they're acutely aware of such things but they will notice that I get home earlier (relative to their day) and allow them to run about for a good two hours a night at least for the next six months.

"Finally we get to hop about, eat grass, and mock Cherry Bugg," said Ruby Jane. She then ran off and jumped through the air before giving up on these hijinks and flopping under a tree. "But I'd rather relax," she ironically added as she was relaxing in her cage for the entire day.

"I don't like this one bit," said a rose bush. "Now my fellow flowers and I have to be wary of these monsters for the next six months. It will be the death of me!"

No comments: