Friday, September 5, 2008

Back after the Summer Respite

Sorry for the delays.

School has begun again for Mr. Erb and the WOME is happily back to her wedding planner ways.

In August she and I went to the Grand Canyon and hiked all around it. No pics currently but I do believe she downloaded some. As soon as I get some of those, I shall put them on the site. Furthermore we trekked through many a mudpile at 7,000 feet above sea level. Odd thing about Arizona: they receive all their rain in August. Especially northern Arizona. It just came down everywhere!

Later on we did make it to Sedona for a good ol' fashioned jeep ride amidst the relaxation there. Nothing like having not a care in the world and just watching random Olympic events and worrying about what you'll have with your dinner.

Alas, it is school time again for me so the sophomoric minions are back. They seem to be a nice lot this year but we'll see. Hopefully none of them thump like my rabbits. Oh, those rabbits!!! I'll save that for another post.

Until then.

No comments: