Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bunnies Claim Mister John Is Trying to Poison Them

Early this morning both Root Beer Float and Princess Jane were taken inside the house for medication regarding various illnesses. However, neither rabbit seemed completely sure that it was for strictly medicinal reasons even though they both sat through an extensive visit at the veterinarian on Wednesday afternoon.

"I didn't like it one bit," complained Root Beer Float who was awakened at 5:34 in the morning. "He picked me up out of cage, tried to shove a syringe into my mouth and it didn't even taste like carrots." Mister John said that this was for her recurrence of sneezing but she didn't exactly believe this. "I think this is because I am too cute."

Princess Jane thought otherwise. "This is an attempt to usurp my power. I think that troglodyte Cherry Bugg is behind this." Again Mister John assured her this was for her sore mouth and the problems caused by an inflammation of the gums. "I am a princess. Princesses do not have sore gums." She then indignantly hopped away. She was later consoled by her husband Phillip who told her to drink some water. Lots of water.

Hopefully this problem will be rectified. However, Mister John says the medicine will last for two full weeks. But unfortunately for Princess Jane, she will have to return to the vet. Mister John tells her it's for her beauty spa.

No comments: